HOW TO GET THERE
Mykonos Island can be reach by air and/or by boat. There are frequent flights to Mykonos from Eleftherios Venizelos Airport in Athens.
Mykonos Island has daily high speed and regular ferry connections to/from Athens from Piraeus and Rafina’s ports.
There are two ports serving Mykonos, the old port and the new port of Tourlos which is mostly used by cruise ships.
- High Speed ferries (Sea Jets, Dolphin, Catamarran)
- Blue Star Ferry
- Mykonos Automatic dialling code: 22890
- Port Authority: 22890-22218
- Tourist Police: 22890-22482
- Archaeological Museum: 22890-22325
- Police: 22890-22235
- Mykonos Airport: 22890-22327
- Municipal Information Bureau: 22890-23990
- Nautical Museum of the Aegean: 22890-22700
- Mykonos Town Hall: 22890-23261
- Municipal Office of the Press and Information: 22890-23990
- Bus Station (KTEL): 22890-23360
- Post Office (ELTA): 22890-22238
- Taxi rank: 22890-23700 , 22400
- Health Centre: 22890-23994-7